layout





text COOL


Click here for Myspace Layouts

Cerita Tentang Saya

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Setiap apa yg brlaku adalah kenyataan... Setiap kenyataan itu adalah satu REALITI.... Dan REALITI itu kadangkala sukar nak ditelan.... (renung renungkan dan selamat beramal).....

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Friend

I want to tell you something..
I have something that impossible to capture in this world..
What is that?
F.R.I.E.N.D

Friend
We laughs and cry
We fight and play all this time
We been thru happiness and pain
And it was doing by us together..

When I’m with you..
I will feel that I were the rainbow after the storm..
I’m proudly showing my colors..
Because behind me is you..
You give me strength and you give me courage..
You are with me when I feel happy or sad..
And you are always remembering me about what right or wrong

Friend
I hope we’ll always be together
I hope we’ll always be forever
Because I will love our friendship..
Until the end of my life

my FRIEND.....

No comments:

...just be Me....

...just be Me....
...That is me....